时间:2014-04-04 18:01 作者:admin 来源:未知
听力mp3下载链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWBC6ZE 下载密码: ol35
1. What are they talking about?
A. A fire B. A matchbox C. A building
2. Where does the man usually go on weekend nights?
A. To the cinema B. To a restaurant C. To a bar
3. What is wrong with the printer?
A. It’s broken B. It runs out of ink C. It’s jammed
4. What are the two speakers doing?
A. Bargaining B. Discussing C. Chatting
5. Why did the man go to the Fragrant Hills last weekend?
A. To see red leaves B. To do morning exercise C. To get together with friends
6. Why is the woman so worried about her daughter?
A. She has fallen in with an outlaw B. She ran away from home
C. She didn’t show up at school
7. What did the man say to comfort the woman?
A. The girl can look after herself B. He is not angry with her
C. She shouldn’t feel shame so much
8. What does the man suggest doing?
A. Calling the police B. Contacting some classmates
C. Turning to the neighbors
9. What does the professor think of the few unserious teachers?
A. Unfair B. Shameless C. Irresponsible
10. What can we learn about the professor’s students?
A. They never cheat B. They seldom cheat C. They always cheat
11. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. How to pass the exams B. Why the students cheat in exams
C. How strict a teacher should be
12. When do the speakers usually meet?
A. On Mondays B. On Tuesdays C. On Wednesdays
13. What does the man think of Professor Grayson?
A. Nice B. Boring C. Humorous
14. What is the man’s major?
A. Maths B. Economics C. English literature
15. Why does Elizabeth look worried today?
A. She needs money baldy B. She lost her wallet C. She didn’t get the visa
16. What does she plan to do?
A. Go to the police station B. Go to China Daily C. Leave the country soon
17. What will the man do for her?
A. Treat the woman breakfast
B. put an advertisement
C. Call his uncle
18. What did Michelle Obama ask ITV to do?
A. Advance the release date of the drama
B. Send some DVDs with the latest story
C. Change the sad ending of the play
19. How did the ITV feel when the first lady’s office got in touch with them?
A. Overexcited B. Surprised C. Embarrassed
20. What did the ITV hope the Obamas to do?
A. Enjoy the drama B. Invite the stars to dinner C. Keep a secret