时间:2014-09-27 20:26 作者:admin 来源:未知
安溪一中、德化一中2015届高三年摸底考试英语试题 September 20, 2014 (听力mp3下载在最后一页)
第I 卷（选择题 满分115分）
1. When does the conversation take place?
A. At the beginning of a term. B. At the end of a term. C. During a vacation.
2. Why can’t the man drive the woman tomorrow?
A. His car is being fixed.
B. He has a doctor’s appointment.
C. He will be working in a shop.
3. What will the woman do?
A. Charge her cell phone. B. Visit her mother. C. Make a call.
4. Who will throw a party for the woman next Sunday?
A. The woman herself. B. The man. C. Nancy.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. Her mother is a housewife.
B. Only 10% of American mothers work.
C. Most American mothers work.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. A festival. B. A birthday party. C. A class reunion.
7. What does the woman decide to do?
A. Stay with her family. B. Go to a party with the man.
C. Go on vacation.
8. How does the man feel?
A. Confident. B. Nervous. C. Excited.
9. What does the man want to do next?
A. Continue talking with the woman.
B. Go to the bathroom.
C. Drink some water.
10. Why does the girl want to have a car?
A. To travel with her friends. B. To show off. C. To be independent.
11. Where does the girl study?
A. In a middle school. B. In a high school. C. In a university.
12. Why doesn’t the man buy his daughter a car now?
A. He thinks his daughter is too young to drive.
B. He wants his daughter to earn a car.
C. He can’t afford another car.
13. With whom does the woman travel?
A. She is alone. B. Her family. C. Her business partner.
14. What do the speakers have in common?
A. They both live in New York.
B. They are both traveling on business.
C. They have both stayed in the hotel before.
15. What is the man’s favorite part of the hotel?
A. The service. B. The breakfast. C. The facilities.
16. What does the woman imply about the hotel?
A. The prices are reasonable.
B. It doesn’t seem like a nice hotel from the outside.
C. The service didn’t use to be anything special.
17. What is The Bookworm?
A. A literary festival. B. A café. C. A bookstore.
18. Who is Peter Hessler?
A. A photographer. B. A public speaker. C. A writer.
19. What was the speaker excited about?
A. Seeing someone give a speech.
B. Hearing a famous band play music.
C. Finding his favorite magazine.
20. What was the speaker’s mistake?
A. Mistaking the place. B. Mistaking the year. C. Mistaking the day.