时间:2015-04-29 12:59 作者:admin 来源:未知
1. What color does the man prefer?
A. Brown. B. Black. C. Blue.
2. What is the woman going to do?
A. See the doctor. B. Put on clothes. C. Go to bed.
3. What is the man doing?
A. Visiting a company.
B. Having a job interview.
C. Making a telephone call.
4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. The money. B. The football. C. The birthday.
5. What do we know about the woman?
A. She is supportive. B. She is confident. C. She is active.
6. Where is the man going?
A. The street. B. The yard. C. The cinema.
7. Which turning should he take?
A. The first on the left.
B. The first on the right.
C. The second on the left.
8. How wil the man get there?
A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By bike.
9. Where did Sara paint the pictures?
A. At home. B. In the kitchen. C. At school.
10. What colour are the trees in Sara’s picture?
A. Red. B. Blue. C. Green.
11. What are in the sky in Sara’s pictures?
A. Trees. B. Planes. C. Sara’s father and trees.
12. What happened to the man?
A. He was given a prize.
B. He lost his job.
C. His boss gave him two weeks’ leave.
13. How did the man feel about his boss’s decision?
A. He understood it very well.
B. He thought it completely wrong.
C. He didn’t understand it.
14. What was the man unable to do?
A. Use a computer. B. Use a typewriter. C. Use a printer.
15. What is going to be in Liberty Park next week?
A. An art festival. B. A concert. C. A picnic.
16. How many artists will show their paintings?
A. Two traditional painters. B. Two modern artists. C. Three best local artists.
17. What information do we know about the art exhibitions?
A. They start at the same place and time.
B. They start at different places and time.
C. They will show paintings from five foreign countries.
18. What did the speaker use to do for a living?
A. He ran a village shop.
B. He worked on a farm.
C. He worked in an advertising company.
19. What do we know about the speaker’s life in the past?
A. It was stressful. B. It was peaceful. C. It was boring.
20. What made the speaker change his life style?
A. The trouble with his family life.
B. His desire to start his own business.
C. His dream of living in the countryside.