时间:2015-05-04 13:30 作者:admin 来源:未知
1. Where did the woman go?
A. The office. B. The doctor's. C. The railway station.
2. What does the man suggest doing?
A. Repairing the car.
B. Going to the gas station.
C. Getting a ride with somebody.
3. What does the man mean?
A. Baseball is the most boring sport.
B. Baseball is more interesting than any other sport.
C. Baseball is his favorite sport.
4. What does the man do?
A. A waiter. B. A teacher. C. A salesman.
5. Who has the stapler?
A. The woman. B. The man. C. Somebody else.
6. How long has the man been in China?
A. One week. B. Two months. C. Two years.
7. When will the speakers have dinner together?
A. On Friday. B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
8. Who will come to the airport to meet the woman?
A. The Managing Director. B. Her doctor. C. The secretary.
9. What is the most probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Friends. B. Boss and secretary. C. Husband and wife.
10. What topic do the speakers discuss?
A. Learning a foreign language. B. The learning material.
C. The pronunciation.
11. What does the woman think of the Spanish course?
A. Easy. B. Difficult. C. Just so-so.
12. What advice does the man give to the woman?
A. To catch the speaker's every word.
B. To find out the key words. C. To ask for repetition.
13. Why does the woman come to see the man?
A. To return a book. B. To invite the man for dinner. C. To ask for help.
14. How is the book according to the woman?
A. Boring. B. Interesting. C. Just so-so.
15. Where does the conversation take place probably?
A. In the library. B. At the door. C. In the shop.
16. What will the woman do next?
A. Talk with the man. B. Give the man a lift. C. Buy some food.
17. What did Susan Sontag write in her books?
A. Poetry. B. Essays. C. Dramas.
18. How many languages have Susan Sontag's works been translated into?
A. 17. B. 20. C. 32.
19. Why was Susan Sontag different from other social critics?
A. She has never appeared on TV.
B. She appeared in films.
C. She wrote many love stories.
20. What do we know about Susan Sontag?
A. She was considered one of the most influential liberal thinkers.
B. She was a common social intellectual.
C. She set up 15,000 libraries.