时间:2015-05-18 20:32 作者:admin 来源:未知
例：How much is the shirt?
A.￡19.15. B.￡9.15. C.￡9.18.
1. How does the man advise the woman to get to the hotel?
A. By taxi. B. By underground. C. By bus.
2. How much does one ticket cost?
A.$0.7. B.$5.0. C.$4.3.
3. What is the woman unsatisfied with?
A. The acting. B. The special effects. C. The plot.
4. Where are the speakers?
A. At a hotel. B. At a store. C. At a clinic.
5. What does the woman plan to do?
A. Draw some pictures. B. Buy something on sale. C. Make an advertisement.
6. What does the woman ask the man to do?
A. Have lunch together. B. Buy her a printer. C. Fix her computer.
7. When does the conversation probably take place?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
8. What will the man do on his birthday?
A. Go out for a meal, B. Go to see a film. C. Work on his term's work.
9. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Brother and sister. B. Classmates. C. Teacher and student.
10. What's the good news?
A.A new gym opened. B.A yoga class started. C.A new caf6 0pened.
11. When will the speakers go to the gym?
A. On Friday. B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
12. What do the speakers decide to do first?
A. Meet for lunch. B. Go to the gym. C. Make an exercise plan.
13. What are the speakers discussing?
A. The preparation for a test. B.A television programme C. Their close friends.
14. Why is the man watching TV?
A. He has already finished studying.
B. He is taking a break from studying.
C. He wants to get information for a paper.
15. Who did the best in the last test?
A. Kevin. B. The woman speaker. C. Elizabeth.
16. Why does the man stop the woman calling Elizabeth?
A. He doesn't want to trouble her.
B. He prefers to study on his own.
C. He doesn't think she is helpful.
17. What did Sally do for her penfriend ?
A. She offered her some advice.
B. She taught her how to write.
C. She helped her to keep a diary.
18. Why did Sally's dad ask her not to send her book to a publisher?
A. There were too many books of this kind.
B. He thought the book too simple.
C. Their response might let her down.
19. How did Sally contact the publisher?
A. She made a call. B .She sent an email. C. She paid a visit.
20. How did Sally's mum feel after answering the company's phone?
A. Very excited. B. Extremely surprised. C. Fairly anxious.