双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-07-15 16:38 作者:admin
1. What’s John’s address?
A. 1434 King Street. B. 1343 King Street. C. 1344 Queen Street.
2. Where is the conversation probably taking place?
A. On the steps. B. By the window. C. In a post office.
3. How much should the skirt have cost?
A. $ 6. B. $ 12. C. $ 24.
4. When is the man’s birthday?
A. April 3 rd. B. April 2 nd. C. April 1st.
5. How will the woman get to New York?
A. By car. B. By train. C. By airplane.
6. What does the man want to do?
A. To do shopping in a supermarket.
B. To buy a pair of new shoes.
C. To have his shoes mended.
7. How far is the supermarket?
A. Six blocks away. B. Five blocks away. C. Two blocks away.
8. How will the man get to the place?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. In his car.
9. What’s the relationship (关系) between the two speakers?
A. Secretary and boss. B. employer and employee. C. Teacher and student.
10. Why was she late?
A. She got a telephone call. B. She missed the bus. C. She got up late.
11. What can we know about the teacher?
A. He gets angry easily.
B. He is cold to his students.
C. He is strict with his students.
12. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a company. B. In a hospital. C. In a factory.
13. Why can’t the woman sleep well?
A. Because she has a high fever.
B. Because she has a family problem.
C. Because she has been working too hard.
14. What does the doctor suggest that the woman should do?
A. She should take holidays.
B. She should change a job.
C. She should take some medicine.
15. Where is the plant (工厂) being built?
A. North of the town.
B. Far away from the town.
C. Not far away from the town.
16. What is the plant built for?
A. Producing rubbish. B. Dealing with rubbish. C. Dealing with waste paper.
17. What can you conclude (推断) according to the dialogue?
A. They hope that another rubbish plant will be set up in their town.
B. The plant can at least deal with 3,000 tons of rubbish every day.
C. How to deal with rubbish is a big problem in their town.
18. Where exactly is Brighton?
A. 50 miles from Paris. B. 50 miles from London. C. 15 miles from London.
19. What’s the population of Brighton?
A. 300,000. B. 130,000. C. 30,000.
20. Why are there a lot of hotels in Brighton?
A. Because there are a lot of students.
B. Because there are a lot of travelers.
C. Because there are a lot of workers.