双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-07-15 17:05 作者:admin
1. How many people will have dinner together?
A. 2. B.3. C.4.
2. What will the man do on Sunday?
A. Help the woman to accommodate. B. Eat breakfast with the woman.
C. Tell the woman about his daily life.
3. Who will go to Toronto?
A. The woman. B. The woman’s brother. C. The man and Ken.
4. On which day doesn’t the woman like to go shopping?
A. On Fridays. B. On Sundays. C. On Saturdays.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She doesn’t like that lecture as others do. B. She agrees with the man.
C. Everyone in class likes Mr. Li’s lecture.
6. How does Wang Ling like Mrs. Read’s favorite food?
A. Very nice. B. It’s just so-so. C. It’s nothing special.
7. What are the two speakers doing?
A. Talking about cooking. B. Having a meal. C. Preparing for a picnic.
8. What do we learn about Bill?
A. He just got out of trouble. B. He did something right. C. He enjoyed what he had done.
9. What kind of film does the woman prefer?
A. Something frightening B. Something educational. C. Something relaxing.
10. Where does the conversation most likely take place?
A. At the reception desk of a hotel. B. At the office of a company.
C. At the counter of a restaurant.
11. What promise does the woman get?
A. She can keep her room till two o’clock this afternoon.
B. She has to leave her room before 12 noon tomorrow.
C. She may stay in her room till 2 p.m. tomorrow.
12. What time does the man suggest the woman start off?
A. At 2:00 B. At 2:30 C.At 3:00
13. Where was the man when the blackout happened?
A. In his office. B. In the elevator. C. In the bathroom.
14. How did he feel at first?
A. Very scared. B. Calm. C. A little nervous.
15. What did he do then?
A. He slept on the floor until the next morning. B. He walked back home.
C. He shouted but no one came to help.
16. What did he say about that night?
A. It was the most relaxing night in a long time. B. It was the most horrible night of his life.
C. It was an interesting experience.
17. What is the talk mainly about?
A. An unusual experience. B. A special kind of animal.
C. Fun activities in the Yellowstone Park.
18. What did the family do first when they got to the park?
A. They put up their tent. B. They went exploring. C. They had a rest.
19. What was Tom’s suggestion?
A. Waiting patiently for the bear to come out. B. Putting some honey outside the tent.
C. Shouting at the bear to drive him away.
20. Where did they sleep that night?
A. In the tent. B. In the car. C. In a hotel.