双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-07-24 21:17 作者:admin
PartⅠ Listening Comprehension (30 marks)
Section A (22.5 marks)
Directions: In this section, you will hear six conversations between two speakers. For each conversation, there are several questions and each question is followed by three choices marked A, B and C. Listen carefully and then choose the best answer for each question.
You will hear each conversation TWICE.
When will the magazine probably arrive?
A．Wednesday. B．Thursday. C．Friday.
The correct answer is B.
1. What does the man want to do?
A. Go to the cinema. B. Go for a picnic. C. Do some hiking.
2. How will the woman go to the mountain?
A. By bike . B. On foot. C. By car.
3. Why hasn’t Stan come down for breakfast?
A. He does not want to go to school. B. He is too sleepy to get up.
C. He has got a cold.
4. What will the man do?
A.Call the doctor. B. Call Stan’s teacher . C. Go to hospital.
5. When will the man attend the performance?
A. On Saturday evening. B. On Friday evening. C. On Thursday evening.
6. How much will the man pay for the tickets?
A. $5. B. $10 . C. $20.
7. What is the man probably doing?
A. Taking pictures. B. Developing films. C. Looking at pictures.
8. What problem does the man have when taking pictures?
A. His indoor shots(拍摄) are too dark.
B. His pictures are often dull.
C. He can’t find good subjects.
9. What is the man probably going to do?
A. Find out the price of a camera. B. Take a picture of the woman.
C. Have his film developed.
10. Which film are the speakers going to see?
A. Action Man 4. B. Doctor Brown . C. Mad Doctor.
11. When will the film begin?
A. At 6 o’clock. B. At 8 o’clock. C. At 10 o’clock.
12. What are they going to do first?
A. Eating something. B. Seeing the film. C. Meeting at the cinema.
13. How does the man feel?
A. Tired. B. Thirsty. C. Hungry.
14. What does the man think of the food at school?
A. Healthy. B. Terrible. C. Delicious.
15. Where will the man’s father eat tonight?
A. At home. B. At a restaurant. C. In his office.
Section B(7.5 marks)
Directions: In this section, you will hear a short passage. Listen carefully and then fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. You will hear the short passage TWICE.