双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-08-10 13:53 作者:admin
英 语 试 题 卷 2015.07
第一部分 听力（共两节, 满分30分）
第一节(共5 小题；每小题1.5 分, 满分7.5 分)
1. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a bookstore. B. In the school. C. In a waiting room.
2. What does the man mean?
A. Margie has gone home.
B. He's known Margie for a long time.
C. He just met Margie.
3. What is the man going to do tonight？
A. To a birthday party. B. To visit Nancy. C. To the airport.
4. What caused the man’s eyes red?
A. Sadness. B. Sand. C. Some eye disease.
5. Why was Carl at the hospital?
A. He was sick. B. His wife was sick. C. He was visiting his daughter.
第二节(共15小题；每小题1.5 分,满分22.5 分)
6. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. Weather. B. Beijing. C. Trees.
7. Where are they now?
A. At school. B. At home. C. At hotel.
8. Why does the man go to the Music building?
A. To see a movie. B. To have a concert. C. To attend a lecture.
9. What is the problem with taking the shuttle bus？
A. The bus doesn't go directly to the Science Building.
B. The bus goes slowly to the Science Building.
C. The bus will not come for a while.
10. What does the man finally decide to do?
A. Wait for the bus. B. Walk. C. Think of another plan.
11. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a school. B. At a bus stop. C. In a hospital.
12. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Friends. B. Strangers. C. A couple.
13. Why will the man go back to Spain?
A. He goes back to start work.
B. He wants to see his parents.
C. He wants to learn Spanish well.
14. Where does the woman want to go?
A. New Jersey. B. New Orleans. C. New York.
15. What does the woman usually do when traveling?
A. Having something to eat. B. Listening to the music. C. Reading books.
16. Why doesn't the woman take the train?
A. The tickets have been sold out.
B. She doesn't like the number of the platform.
C. She thinks the tea is too expensive on the train.
17. What is Eric famous as?
A. A rock star. B. A film star. C. A famous dancer.
18. When did Eric's mother die?
A. In 1945. B. In 1947. C. In 1954.
19. Who brought up Eric?
A. His father. B. His mother. C. His grandparents.
20. When did Eric start taking drugs?
A. After his grandparents died. B. After his marriage failed C. After his wife died.