双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-10-19 13:27 作者:admin
1. What is the man looking for?
A. His bag. B. His pen. C. His notebook.
2. What does the man think will happen?
A. It will get drier. B. A storm will come soon.
C. The bad smell will get worse.
3. How many hot dogs does the man want?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three
4. What does the woman want to do?
A. Sing a song. B. Listen to a song.
C. Find out the name of a song.
5. When will the plane probably be here?
A. In an hour. B. In two hours. C. In three hours.
6. How much does an argument cost?
A. $5 for the first five minutes.
B. $5 for the first ten minutes.
C. $10 for the first five minutes.
7. What is happening in the end?
A. The man is telling the truth.
B. The speakers are having an argument.
C. The woman is saying something wrong.
8. Why doesn’t the woman want to close the curtains?
A. She likes feeling the wind.
B. She enjoys the view outside.
C. She likes having the lights off.
9. Who will benefit from the rule?
A. The planet(行星) B. Some animals. C. The speakers.
10. What is the boat probably used for, according to the man?
A. Government business. B. Traveling for pleasure.
C. Selling things worldwide.
11. What kind of work does the Russian man do?
A. A banker. B. A fisherman. C. A writer.
12. How much does gas cost for the boat?
A. 300 million dollars. B. 500 thousand dollars. C. 300 thousand dollars.
13. What did the man write?
A. A book. B. A newspaper article. C. A short story for children.
14. What happened in the story?
A. A man fought against robots.
B. A man wrote a computer program.
C. Some people traveled to another world.
15. What’s wrong with the man’s story?
A. It isn’t very exciting.
B. It isn’t based on a true story.
C. It’s the same as a famous movie.
16. What does the man think of the story?
A. It will be a huge success.
B. Someone else stole his idea.
C. The woman is lying about her opinion.
17. What did Shakespeare mostly write?
A. Poems. B. Plays. C. Novels.
18. When was Shakespeare born?
A. In 1593 B. In 1598. C. In 1564
19. Why were the theaters closed in 1593?
A. A terrible disease came. B. Poems were more popular
C. The ruler didn’t like plays.
20. What do many people think about Shakespeare?
A. He’s very funny. B. He’s one of the best actors ever.
C. He’s one of the greatest English writers.