双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-10-28 09:58 作者:David
第 I 卷
听下面5段对话。 每段对话后有1个小题，从题中所给的A、B 、C三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听完每段对话后， 你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. Where does this conversation take place?
A. At a hospital. B. At a department store. C. At a restaurant.
2. How much is the food and drink?
A. $2.65. B. $2.75. C. $2.95.
3. What’s the man doing?
A. Watching TV. B. Turning down the TV. C. Answering the phone.
4. According to the man, what does he like to do if possible?
A. To visit museums. B. To make a good plan. C. To visit the Modern Museum.
5. What news did the woman get from the man?
A. Sam will leave New York very soon.
B. Sam’ s sister will leave for Los Angeles very soon.
C. Sam’ s sister will leave for New York very soon.
6. Who could the man be?
A. A manager. B. A policeman. C. The woman’s husband.
7. Where was the wallet found?
A. In the restroom. B. Under the table. C. On the table.
8. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Buying a car. B. Choosing a gift. C. Using a computer.
9. What’ s the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Professor and student. C. Salesman and customer.
10. What do we know about the person mentioned by the speakers?
A. Maybe he likes something expensive.
B. He is surely over sixty years old.
C. He must be fond of learning.
11. Why does the girl borrow money from her father?
A. To see a film. B. To watch a play. C. To go to a concert.
12. How much money does the girl need?
A. Eighteen dollars. B. Thirty-six dollars. C. Fifty-four dollars.
13. How many children want to go to the concert?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4
14. What are the two speakers’ nationalities?
A. British and Chinese. B. Chinese and French. C. Chinese and American.
15. What problem was the newspaper article about?
A. The problem of rapid growth of cars in cities in America.
B. The problem of rapid growth of cities in America.
C. The problem of rapid growth of skyscrapers.
16. Do Americans carry out a birth control policy（政策）?
A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don’t. C. We can’t know.
17. What attitudes do most Americans take towards having children?
A. Most Americans decide not to have any children.
B. Most Americans decide to have as many children as they can.
C. Most Americans decide to have only one or two children.
18. Why does the speaker give the lecture?
A. To give some advice on the cycling tour.
B. To explain the advantages of the cycling tour.
C. To tell the listeners what to take for the cycling tour.
19. What should the cyclists not do during the cycling tour?
A. Ride as far and quickly as possible.
B. Take water in summer.
C. Enjoy the riding itself.
20. In cold weather what should cyclists do first when they stop riding?
A. Enjoy nature. B. Put on warm clothes. C. Drink plenty of water.