双击单词可弹出解释框 时间:2015-10-28 19:37 作者:admin
1. Which of the following subjects interests the woman most?
A. Japanese. B. Science. C. Geography.
2. What can we infer from the conversation?
A. The man rescued 500 dogs.
B. The woman is from Beijing.
C. The man stands by animal lovers.
3. How much can be saved if the man buys the laptop on December 30th?
A. $ 80. B. $ 200. C. $ 780.
4. How is the weather going to be this afternoon?
A. Windy and cloudy. B. Sunny and warm. C. Rainy and windy.
5. What can we know from the conversation?
A. The next train to London leaves at 16:35.
B. The man will take the direct train to London.
C. The train leaves Birmingham from Platform 8.
6. What do the speakers decide to do?
A. Learn how to paint. B. See an art exhibition. C. Exhibit their paintings.
7. When should the speakers arrive at national gallery of art?
A. In several hours. B. In a few days. C. In a couple of weeks
8. What is the man doing now?
A. Booking a room. B. Applying for a passport. C. Checking out of the hotel.
9. What does the woman give to the man?
A. The key and passport. B. The change and receipt. C. The receipt and key.
10. Why does the woman ask for help?
A. Her employee has been fired.
B. Her machine can’t work properly.
C. She wants to have her clothes washed.
11. Who does the woman intend to complain to?
A. The employer. B. A Chinese couple. C. The man’s parents
12. What does the man suggest?
A. Turning to others for help. B. Moving to New Jersey. C. Starting a new business.
13. What does the man order for starters for himself?
A. One beef stew. B. Tomato soup. C. A mixed salad
14. How many kinds of food can’t the man order in the restaurant?
A. 4. B. 3. C. 2.
15. How does the man choose the wine?
A. He chooses it from the list.
B. The waitress recommends it to him.
C. His wife helps him make a decision.
16. What is not mentioned in the conversation?
A. Appetizers. B. Dessert. C. The main course.
17. What can we know about Teacher’s books?
A. They are popular with teachers.
B. They are hard to find in the market.
C. They are seldom bought by teachers.
18. Which of the following has been made into a movie?
A. Never Fade Away. B. Finishing School. C. Goodbye, Mr. Chips.
19. Who is the man speaking to?
A. Students. B. Teachers. C. Publishers.
20. How many books does the man recommend?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 5.