高三完形填空试题This is a story about a student who kept a
时间:2016-12-23 19:35 作者:admin 来源:www.2abc8.com
This is a story about a student, who kept a diary filled with private memories. Some were 41 memories from childhood when he felt hurt, confused, lonely and insecure. He had 42 fragments(片段) of dreams and personal 43 of anger and hatred, as well as things he 44 such as magic shops, coin dealers and Christmas reunion.
Then a 45 thing happened. After dinner one night he realized that he had 46 his diary in the dining hall outside the campus. He was afraid that someone might 47 it and find out the truth about him, so he 48 back from the campus, only to find that it was gone.
Weeks passed, and eventually he gave up the 49 of ever finding it again. A month later, he was hanging up his jacket in the same place 50 he saw his old brown diary, just where he had left it. 50 he flickered (快速翻阅) through the pages and found that a stranger had written this entry: “God bless you. I am a lot like you, only I don’t keep a diary. I am 52 to know there are others like me. I hope things 53 well for you.
Tears came to his eyes. He had never 54 that someone could know his inner feelings and also feel things just like the 55 he did.
So whether you are rich or poor, brilliant or 56 , attractive or plain, there are people like you. One of the most deadly 57 we have is that we are not satisfying others. Perhaps you feel you won’t impress others 58 they are more confident, successful, intelligent or attractive than you. Such 59 is misguided. Get rid of your fears of not measuring up, and 60 yourself as you are.
41. A. false B. valuable C. painful D. pleasant
42. A. described B. copied C. proved D. reported
43. A. secrets B. feelings C. belongings D. experiments
44. A. studied B. enjoyed C. hated D. misunderstood
45. A. terrible B. common C. moving D. strange
46. A. left B. brought C. stored D. opened
47. A. read B. sell C. steal D. destroy
48. A. looked B. jumped C. rushed D. wandered
49. A. belief B. hope C. life D. habit
50. A. which B. while C. where D. when
51. A. Patiently B. Nervously C. Calmly D. Unwillingly
52. A. unaware B. sorry C. grateful D. disappointed
53. A. work out B. take off C. turn over D. give up
54. A. expected B. seen C. promised D. explained
55. A. theory B. means C. way D. method
56. A. humorous B. average C. lazy D. generous
57. A. fears B. weaknesses C. diseases D. efforts
58. A. until B. so C. although D. because
59. A. finding B. practise C. thinking D. rule
60. A. amuse B. accept C. improve D. treat
TAG标签： 高三 完形填空
答案 41-45 CABBA 46-50 AACBC 51-55 BCAAC 56-60 BACCB
- 高三完形填空This incident occurred in Casa
- 高三完形填空答案解析Do you know how discip
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题I called my mother in law
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空解析The snow is gone and green
- 高三完形填空My son Eric had gone to the vi
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci