高一完形填空Annie a neighbor’s daughter was away for her first
时间:2016-12-25 09:26 作者:admin 来源:www.2abc8.com
Annie, a neighbor’s daughter, was away for her first semester at college this school year. She was a very sweet girl but just a bit shy. When her birthday came around, I found out she was feeling a bit 41 .
Her family was quite poor and 42 were tight, so there wouldn’t be any birthday visitors. I wanted to 43 her a card and maybe a small gift to 44 her day a bit. I got her school 45 from her mom and planned to pick something up. Then I got a (n) 46 !
I 47 perhaps a bit more birthday cheer was needed here. I bought some balloons, birthday hats, and 48 novelties (新颖小巧而廉价的物品) at a store. I took a small 49 and asked three other people in my area at work to 50 Happy Birthday and send some birthday wishes to her. It was such fun making the recording! Other people 51 what we were doing and 52 their voices, so it really sounded like we had a party going on!
Then I bought her a small present and a card as 53 planned. The real fun was packing them to be sent. I 54 everything so it was like opening a mini birthday party! At the last minute I added a pack of cupcakes and a box of birthday candles 55 sending them off. I got a call a few days later. Annie said her roommates and one of their neighbors in the 56 got together with her and held a party for her the moment they arrived. She sounded so 57 and I was so glad that she had some friends to 58 her special day with.
It was such an easy and 59 thing to do. The people who helped me make the tape still laugh and talk about it. And Annie 60 me it was the most fun birthday she would remember!
41. A. lonely B. nervous C. alone D. worried
42. A. thoughts B. finances(经济) C. measures D. times
43. A. provide B. sell C. send D. draw
44. A. attract B. remember C. describe D. brighten
45. A. number B. campus C. address D. report
46. A. idea B. surprise C. chance D. message
47. A. decided B. thought C. wished D. concluded
48. A. another B. others C. other D. one
49. A. radio B. camera C. recorder D. phone
50. A. say B. sing C. repeat D. make
51. A. took out B. set out C. gave out D. found out
52. A. added B. devoted C. cleared D. lifted
53. A. suddenly B. originally C. finally D. carefully
54. A. collected B. paid C. arranged D. expected
55. A. until B. after C. unless D. before
56. A. dormitory(寝室) B. home C. classroom D. office
57. A. familiar B. happy C. wonderful D. upset
58. A. help B. compare C. share D. witness
59. A. funny B. challenging C. fun D. time-consuming
60. A. warned B. convinced C. advised D. told
答案 41-45ABCDC 46-50ABCCB 51-55DABCD 56-60ABCCDTAG标签： 完形填空 高一
- 高三完形填空This incident occurred in Casa
- 高三完形填空答案解析Do you know how discip
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空试题I called my mother in law
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 高三完形填空解析The snow is gone and green
- 高三完形填空My son Eric had gone to the vi
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's