成都市2017届高三一诊完形填空When you are living a fully scheduled life
时间:2016-12-27 18:56 作者:admin 来源:本站整理
When you are living a fully-scheduled life, every minute counts. No matter how many ways you divide your 41，there’s never enough time in a day to catch up.
Six years ago, I was 42 with a care-free, stop-and-smell-the-roses type of 43 When I needed to rush out, she was taking her sweet 44 picking out a purse and a shining crown. When I needed to have a 45 lunch, she7 d stop to speak to the elderly woman who looked like her grandma. Whenever my child caused me to deviate (偏离）from my main 46，I thought to myself，we don’t have time for this. 47，the two words I most commonly spoke to my little lover of life were： “ 48 !"
Then one day, things 49 . We，d just picked up my older daughter from kindergarten and were getting out of the car. Seeing her little sister not going fast enough for her liking, my older daughter said，“You are so 50 . ” When the older one crossed her own arms, it dawned on me that her annoyed look 51 that of mine. I saw the damage my hurried existence was doing to 52 of my children.
Though my 53 to slow down was made almost three years ago, living at a slower pace still takes great effort. My younger daughter is my living 54 of why I must keep trying. In fact, she reminded me once again the other day. When I thought my little child was going to eat the last 55 of an ice cream, she held out a spoonful of it. “I saved the last for you“，she said. At that moment, I 56 I’d just got the deal of a lifetime. I gave my child a little time, and unexpectedly, 57，she reminded me that things taste 58 and love comes easier when you stop 59 through life.
Pausing to delight in the simple joys of daily life is the only way to truly live. Trust me, I learned from the world’s born 60 in joyful living.
41. A. attention B. memory C. love D. experience
42. A. bored B. blessed C. content D. patient
43. A. sister B. grandma C. son D. daughter
44. A. time B. ice cream C. step D. lunch
45. A. big B. quick C. nutritious D. joyful
46. A. goal B. responsibility C. schedule D. interest
47. A. Consequently B. Frankly C. Surprisingly D. Unusually
48. A. Cheer up B. Pull up C. Shut up D. Hurry up
49. A. improved B. changed C. appeared D. worsened
50. A. silly B. excited C. careful D. slow
51. A. silenced B. contradicted C. mirrored D. encouraged
52. A. both B. all C. some D. neither
53. A. demand B. offer C. promise D. mistake
54. A. reminder B. memory C. image D. example
55. A. half B. bite C. cup D. piece
56. A. wondered B. realized C. recognized D. valued
57. A. in conclusion B. in short C. in return D. in fact
58. A. hotter B. softer C. sourer D. sweeter
59. A. rushing B. going C. getting D. surviving
60. A. scientist B. magician C. expert D. designer
41～45 ABDAB 46～50 CADBD 51～55 CACAB 56～60 BCDAC
TAG标签： 高三 完形填空 成都市
- 高三完形填空This incident occurred in Casa
- 高三完形填空答案解析Do you know how discip
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 高三完形填空解析The snow is gone and green
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 高三完形填空My son Eric had gone to the vi
- 高一完形填空解析I will never forget a girl