高三完形填空One day I was driving to the airport with my
时间:2016-12-28 08:44 作者:admin 来源:本站整理
One day, I was driving to the airport with my mother.
She observed a plane in the sky for a while and said, “It's magic.” I looked at her, 41 .She used to be an engineer, and she should understand better than I how flight is 42 a simple physics equation（方程）.It definitely wasn't 43 .
But now, I 44 she was at least partially（部分地）right. 45 flying migh t not be magic, it's certainly magical. I read a sentence a few months ago, 46 ,“you know you' re grown-up when you no longer want a 47 seat.” Too often in 48 years, I've found
myself 49 a seat on the exit row, forgetting the wonders outside the window.
I think of one time 50 I was leaving on a business trip. Moments after take-off, I started working on my computer. But a passenger behind me wouldn't stop talking. “The clouds!" he kept saying, ”Look at the clouds!"
I 51 ,and saw two men, one who appeared to be in his 70s and 52 much younger. The chatter continued for 20 minutes until, in frustration, I looked up from my computer screen and opened the window 53 .
He was right. We were 54 through giant balls of cotton, soft and fluffy（蓬松的），seemly 55 enough to touch. The afternoon sun 56 a11 kinds of colors: pink, red and ivory, all 57 a blue sky. I closed my laptop and 58 at them for the rest of the flight.
I don't remember the 59 I felt like l had to complete that afternoon. But I've never forgotten those 60 。
41. A. confused B. interested C. delighted D. frightened
42. A. lately B. hardly C. frequ ently D. actually
43. A. wrong B. true C. magic D. appropriate
44. A. hope B. realize C. wonder D. advise
45. A. That B. While C. As if D. Before
46. A. said B. say C. saying D. to say
47. A. front B. back C. door D. window
48. A. later B. late C. recent D. soon
49. A. asking for B. caring for C. answering for D. accounting for
50. A. what B. where C. which D. when
51. A. walked away B. t urned around C. looked forward D. sat back
52. A. another B. the other C. other D. someone
53. A. shade B. curtain C. seat D. light
54. A. sinking B. running C. floating D. swimming
55. A. hard B. close C. far D. clear
56. A. provided B. shone C. lighted D. absorbed
57. A. in B. under C. over D. against
58. A. stared B .glanced C. pointed D. glared
59. A. trip B. computer C. work D. flight
60. A. windows B. conversations C. passengers D. clouds
答案 41_45 ADCBB 46～50 CDCAD 51～55 BBACB 56～60 ADACD
TAG标签： 完形填空 高三
- 高三完形填空This incident occurred in Casa
- 高三完形填空答案解析Do you know how discip
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 高三完形填空解析The snow is gone and green
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 成都市2017届高三一诊完形填空When you are l
- 高一完形填空解析I will never forget a girl