时间:2016-12-29 14:49 作者:admin 来源:本站整理
I. Listening Comprehension Section A10%
Directions： In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard
1. A.Relaxed B.Annoyed C. Worried. D. Satisfied
2. A. On February 1st. B. On February 2nd. C. On February 3rd D. On February 8th.
3. A. A basketball player. B. A laundry worker.
C. A window washer. D. A rock climber.
4. A. To a stationery shop. B. To a gymnasium.
C. To a paint store. D. To a news stand.
5. A. Ask for something cheaper B. Buy the purse she really likes
C. Protect herself from being hurt. D. Bargain with the shop assistant.
6. A. She doesn't plan to continue studying next year.
B. She has already told the man about her plan.
C. She isn’t planning to leave her university.
D. She recently visited a different university
B. Dessert is served in the cafeteria.
D. Coffee isn’t allowed in the library.
9. A. He doesn't mind helping the woman.
B. He'll help if the woman doesn't mind.
C. He’ll help if the woman doesn’t mind.
D. He can’t help move the cupboard.
10. A. The washing machine is totally beyond repair.
B. She will help Wendy prepare her annual report.
C. Wendy should give priority to writing her report.
D. The washing machine should be checked annually.