高三完形填空The two most common organizational patterns
时间:2016-12-31 13:00 作者:admin 来源:www.2abc8.com
The two most common organizational patterns of the family are the nuclear family and the extended family. To a large extent, these patterns 41.________ a society's primary subsistence (存在) strategy.
American social scientists have generally agreed that families everywhere fulfill four crucial social 42.________ : (a) reproduction of new members, (b) child care, (c) socialization of children to values, traditions, and norms of the society, and (d) intimacy and support for members. Although we can define the family 43.________ its functions, the emphasis given to each of them varies widely both geographically and 44.________ . For example, in nineteenth-century America, people married mainly to have children. Today, emotional support among family members has now become the dominant function of the family, and the family has become an economic unit for consumption rather than for 45.________.
In recent years, social scientists have discovered important 46.________in family types, such as the single-parent family and the nuclear family fixed within a network of kin(亲戚). American families also 47.________ according to social class. A couple's social class affects the number of children they will decide to have, if any, and also the likelihood of 48.________to the family because of illness, death, or divorce. Social class also influences the amount of stress a marriage is likely to undergo and the way parents raise their children. 49.________, the extent to which American families now differ by 50.________appears to be much less than it was fifty years ago.
The American family has been 51.________ in a number of ways over the past few decades. Many people are marrying later, having children later, and having fewer children or none at all. These social changes have 52.________ diverse household patterns, including single-person households and childless couples. Role changes are also occurring as both partners pursue 53.________ and share family responsibilities.
Many innovative family arrangements are attempts to enhance the commitment of marriage while increasing individual freedom and fulfillment. In this way, families are 54________ such broad social trends as delayed marriage, greater participation of women in the job market, and a rising rate of divorce. Undoubtedly, the American family will continue to be subjected to such pressures, but how 55.________ will these future adaptations be?
41. A. reflect B. change C. confirm D. replace
42. A. performances B. activities C. relations D. functions
43. A. with regard to B. in terms of C.in combination with D. for the purpose of
44. A. racially B. financially C. historically D. spiritually
45. A. inhabitation B. competitionC. connection D. production
46. A. variations B. units C. arrangements D. characteristics
47. A. develop B. extend C. differ D. evolve
48. A. contribution B. destruction C. combinationD. application
49. A. Therefore B. Also C. Contrarily D. However
50. A. family size B. work pressure C. economic status D. social class
51. A. expanding B. divided C. valued D. changing
52. A. focus on B. resulted in C. appealed to D. called for
53. A. trends B. study C. careers D. goals
54. A. adapting to B. dealing with C. worrying about D. getting rid of
55. A. sociable B. available C. extensive D. natural
答案 41-55 ADBCD ACBDD DBCAC
原题来自：2017静安区高三英语一模卷http://www.2abc8.com/new/65071/TAG标签： 完形填空 高三
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 成都市2017届高三一诊完形填空When you are l
- 高三完形填空解析The snow is gone and green
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题YOU’RE too small Ginny yo
- 高三完形填空试题I have been paralyzed 瘫痪
- 高三完形填空试题The development of the Int