2017普陀区初三一模Have you ever been in a meeting and suddenly
时间:2017-01-01 10:42 作者:admin 来源:www.2abc8.com
Have you ever been in a meeting and suddenly found that your mind was a million miles away while someone was making a speech? You probably felt 75 and made up your mind to pay attention and never daydream again. Most of us, from the earliest school days, have been told that daydreaming is a waste of time.
“On the contrary,” says an expert in psychology, “daydreaming is quite 76 . Without it, the mind couldn’t do all the thinking it has to do in daily life. You can’t possibly do all your thinking with a conscious mind. 77 , your unconscious mind is working out problems all the time. The unconscious and conscious states of mind have a silent dialogue in the way of daydreaming.”
Early experts in psychology paid no attention to the 78 of daydreaming, and even considered it harmful. They did not have a better understanding of daydreams until the late 1980s. Eric Klinger, a professor of psychology, is the writer of the book Daydreaming. Klinger says, “Now we know that daydreaming is one of the main ways that we organize our lives, 79 our experiences and plan for future.” Daydreams really show the things we fear and the things we desire in life.
Daydreams are usually very simple and direct while sleep dreams may be hard to understand. It’s easier to gain a deep understanding of your life by paying close attention to your daydreams than by studying your sleep dreams 80 . Daydreams help one recognize the difficult situation in life and find out a possible way for dealing with them.
So next time you catch yourself daydreaming, don’t stop.
75. A. sorryB. lonelyC. angryD. bored
76. A. easyB. interestingC. necessaryD. clear
77. A. In additionB. For exampleC. What’s moreD. In fact
78. A. importanceB. timeC. varietyD. environment
79. A. write downB. learn fromC. talk aboutD. depend on
80. A. happilyB. earlyC. immediatelyD. carefully
答案 75--80 ACDABD
TAG标签： 普陀区 初三
- 高三完形填空试题Two years ago Dubuque Iowa
- 高三完形填空试题We read a story about a wo
- 高三完形填空Don’t you have any toys you w
- 成都市2017届高三一诊完形填空When you are l
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题YOU’RE too small Ginny yo
- 高三完形填空试题I have been paralyzed 瘫痪
- 高三完形填空试题The development of the Int
- 高三完形填空解析I slowly walked past rows