2017闵行区高三一模阅读理解For centuries mankind and dogs have
时间:2017-01-05 08:42 作者:admin 来源:本站整理
For centuries, mankind and dogs have suffered from a communication failure. We can tell dogs what we want them to do and sometimes they comply, but we’ve always struggled when it comes to understanding the true meaning of their barks and whimpers. There is exciting news now - a dog translator called body harness (see the picture) has been invented to help you communicate with your furry friend.
HOW IT WORKS
The platform itself is a harness that fits comfortably onto the dog, and which is equipped with a variety of technologies.
Wireless sensors can determine when they’re sitting, standing, running, etc, even when they’re out of sight.
The team developed software to collect, interpret and communicate those data, and to translate human requests into signals on the harness through speakers and vibrating motors.
The harness could be used to train pets, guide dogs and other working animals.
Sensors on the harness monitor the dog’s heart rate and body temperature.
The sensor-packed harness can sense the animal’s movement, and the sounds it makes, letting the owner knows how they feel.
Speakers and vibrating pads in the harness also allow owners to “talk back” to their animals.
The harness is also intended for dogs involved in search and rescue and other front-line work.
60. The word “comply” in the first paragraph probably means “________”.
A. shout B. obey C. disappear D. attack
61. Which of the following is NOT the intension of the harness?
A. To create a better communication between dogs and human.
B. To enable the dogs to do demanding jobs.
C. To transfer human thoughts to the dogs by means of technology.
D. To monitor dog’s communicative behaviors.
62. Which of the following can best express the main idea of the passage?
A. New platform: for better performances of dogs.
B. Harness: a two-way communication device.
C. Dog care: a completely new way possible.
D. Technology: toward healthier life of dogs.
TAG标签： 阅读理解 闵行区一模
- 高三阅读理解试题I was born on the 17th of
- 高三任务型阅读The key to the relationship
- 高三阅读理解试题I have always considered m
- 高三阅读理解试题A team of researchers from
- 高三阅读理解试题To my Charlie on his weddi
- 高三阅读理解试题Natural disasters that wer
- 高三阅读理解试题The Nobel Prize Winners in
- 高三阅读理解试题My daughter went to see Th
- 六级阅读真题答案Countries Rush for Upper H
- 高三英语七选五试题Chopsticks When chopstic