高三完形填空From the window of my room I could see a tall
时间:2017-01-07 09:25 作者:admin 来源:本站整理
From the window of my room, I could see a tall cotton-rose hibiscus (木棉树). In spring, when green leaves were half 41 in mist, the tree looked very attractive, 42 with red flowers. This inspiring neighbor of mine often 43 my mind working. I regarded it as my best friend 44 .
However, when I opened the window one morning, to my amazement, the tree was almost 45 beyond recognition as a result of the storm 46 the night before. I was seized with a sudden sorrow at the thought “all the flowers are to fall”. I could not help 47 with emotion: the course of life never runs 48 , for there are so many ups and downs 49 twists and turns. The process of my life saw my beloved friends parting one after another. Isn’t it 50 to the flowers falling off the tree in the wind?
This event 51 from my memory as time went by. One day after I came home, I found the room hard to breathe in and opened the window 52 .Something outside caught my 53 and impressed me. It was a plum tree (李树）with flowers 54 beautifully by the sunset. The surprise discovery filled me with pleasure. I wondered 55 I had no idea of some tough life restarting over the fallen petals(花瓣）when I felt sorry for the hibiscus.
When the last petal 56 , all the admiration for the hibiscus disappeared as if nothing was left, until the landscape was again decorated with the red plum flowers to 57 people of life’s alternation and continuity. Can’t it be said that life is actually a symphony, a harmonious 58 of loss and gain.
Standing by the window lost in thought for a long time, I realized that no scenery in the world remains 59 As long as you keep your heart bathed in the sun, every dawn will present a fine start for you and the world will always be about 60 _ hopes.
41. A. buried B. hidden C. placed D. trapped
42. A. dotted B. surrounded C. covered D. marked
43. A. observed B. prevented C. set D. bore
44. A. regularly B. generally C. narrowly D. gradually
45. A. bare B. vacant C. blank D. empty
46. A. effect B. fault C. damage D. feast
47. A. sighing B. yelling C. swearing D. teasing
48. A. lucky B. simple C. smooth D. cozy
49. A. as many as B. as well as C. rather than D. regardless of
50. A. due B. contrary C. familiar D. similar
51. A. sank B. quit C. matured D. faded
52. A. merely B. actively C. casually D. fiercely
53. A. eye B. nose C. soul D. mind
54. A. set up B. set off C. put up D. put off
55. A. why B. if C. how D. when
56. A. slipped B. dropped C. quit D. broke
57. A. remind B. warn C. convince D. rid
58. A. division B. dilemma C. composition D. conflict
59. A. unlimited B. unchanged C. unspoiled D. unexpected
60. A. vain B. practical C. previous D. fresh
答案 41-45 BACDA 46-50 CACBD 51-55 DCABA 56-60 BACBD
TAG标签： 完形填空 高三
- 成都市2017届高三一诊完形填空When you are l
- 高三完形填空试题When I heard the trainer's
- 高三完形填空试题Animal Rights Every consci
- 高三完形填空试题Determined to keep my priv
- 高三完形填空试题I have been paralyzed 瘫痪
- 高三完形填空My first lesson is at a meetin
- 高三完形填空试题My parents always told me
- 高三完形填空解析In 1972 Jim was working at
- 高三完形填空试题Last night my friends and
- 高三完形填空试题Any idea from experts on T